Tit Monday

What are you doing in Waterford?

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Well done sir.

Took a stroll around NUI Maynooth at lunchtime and can confirm that there was quite a bit of womens flesh on show.

How’s the seminary lookin?

Grand, some of the priests even sporting short sleeved shirts :stuck_out_tongue:

Those crazy sons of bitches.

One or two even had the top collar open with the white collar hanging down in an untidy way. Mad bastards.

Tis no wonder numbers at mass are down.

I’m heading into Grafton Street shortly. I’ll report back but there’s a bit of cloud cover around at present and I thought it was too early to call Tit Monday this morning even when I was out for a stroll and it was sunny.

my apologies for an early call. i was just excited to see a bit of sun…

just took a stroll around UL and there is quite a lot of totty around - short skirts and low cut tops. heaven

Having had a pleasant stroll up Grafton street in the past half hour I can confirm there is some female flesh on display. Bit premature to call it Tit Monday though.

i for one am still in a nice warm jumper and heater on beside me… week 10 rag week sucks it was about week 8 last year i think and i didnt get out as much as would of liked… best place to see males in ul in the next few weeks is shockinly enough the library…more of a social scene in there than actually people getting work done… especially reading week and the first exam week… i hope ye dont get the savage weather we got last year and everyone on the grass drinkin in front of library while some of us tryin to get work done

A small bit of flesh on display from some young wan down the bottom of grafton street. She wasn’t a big conversationalist but I had a quick grope and ran away giggling.

Yours etc,
GSH.

You had lucky escape there Garda, I seen that hussy having a 3some yesterday with some italian geezer and some irish/scotish bloke.

giovanni trappatoni and ray houghton??

Having scouted Gratfon St, Stephen’s Green, Baggot St, Ballsbridge and other lesser known areas I think it’s safe to say the call was indeed premature, but a forgiveable error nonetheless after a long miserable fleshless winter.

It appears the early rising birds were caught unaware of the fine weather and remained wrapped up in hideous wool jumpers which they cannot remove as their lack of foresight has left an unflattering white vest underneath as opposed to a tight pink low cut tank top. Those who departed home a little later (students in the main) are a little more prepared and are displaying a sneak peak of what’s to come later in the Spring.

Again, just a reminder for those who are unsure of whether to ask their boss for tomorrow off in order to celebrate the most glorious day of the year, I would say hang back and be patient; it’s not here yet but it’s close. Very close.

[quote=“Jugs”]Having scouted Gratfon St, Stephen’s Green, Baggot St, Ballsbridge and other lesser known areas I think it’s safe to say the call was indeed premature, but a forgiveable error nonetheless after a long miserable fleshless winter.

It appears the early rising birds were caught unaware of the fine weather and remained wrapped up in hideous wool jumpers which they cannot remove as their lack of foresight has left an unflattering white vest underneath as opposed to a tight pink low cut tank top. Those who departed home a little later (students in the main) are a little more prepared and are displaying a sneak peak of what’s to come later in the Spring.

Again, just a reminder for those who are unsure of whether to ask their boss for tomorrow off in order to celebrate the most glorious day of the year, I would say hang back and be patient; it’s not here yet but it’s close. Very close.[/quote]

Did you write that yourself, jugs :slight_smile:

nah it was Totto Schilacci and Ray.

Yeah couldn’t find anything good on other forums so i had to put something together myself.