Toilet Etiquette at Work

I feel like Iā€™ve heard that story beforeā€¦

Can you imagine having to clean up that mess? It focused the mind when I went back to college.

Where does the forum stand on the issue of widdling with one hand and texting with the other.

About 4 feet away.

8 Likes

Any type of multi-tasking should be encouraged at the work place

I used the search function and I had indeed posted the story before, which shows i) itā€™s true and ii) Iā€™m repeating old stories and should probably leave the forum.

1 Like

I think itā€™s unsanitary myself with a high risk of cross contamination

Glad Iā€™m not going crazy

Who the fuck does that?

Saw a chap at that in a public convenience in Arnotts there this morning.

1 Like

The summer before I did the leaving cert, I got it into my head I wanted to go into the "hotel management " game. Got a job for that summer in Kilkenny. Anyway started on the Monday morning. All went well. Back then mid week nightclubs were all the rage. My job first thing on the Thursday morning was to clean the jacks.
Didnā€™t go into the "hotel management " game

4 Likes

Just saw the most ridiculous thing in the jacks there. I was just finishing up a slash and one of our accountants walks in. He is a gentleman of Pakistani origin, in his 50ā€™s. He is also a total hypochondriac. As I was washing my hands, there reflected in the mirror, is our hero, in a cubicle with the door open, trying to pull up the closed toilet seat with his foot (he did have shoes on, happy to report). He is apparently averse to germs, though doesnā€™t seem to mind transferring whatever shit is on his shoes to the jacks. I walked out having finished matters. I would assume he finally opened the toilet seat (he had failed in this mission by the time I left) and then stood, cubicle ajar, pissing into the centre of the bowl (as I have seen him do), as loudly as possible, which I find disgusting.
Iā€™ve walked in there on more than one occasion and this lad has what appears to be the workings of a crystal meth factory laid out on the sink, as he apparently has multiple allergies and ailments. Heā€™s fucking allergic to approving credit for my customers as well, the bollocks.

9 Likes

Sitting here having a dump while reading TFK and I can hear the person in the trap beside me typing away on their laptop. Is this acceptable behaviour? Seems a bit weird and disgusting to me.

Phone or PC, itā€™s all the one.

Ah here. What will they do when theyā€™ve to wipe their arse? Put the laptop down on the floor of the jacks? Thatā€™s wrong.

I am also having a dump here now so greetings from poopooland.

2 Likes

Itā€™s disgusting behavior

This is a very seedy thread in all fairness ffs lads!

This is one of the best threads on this forum, you take that back!!!

flush

Seriously Locke it stinks of piss. God only knows what some of you silly sick deviants have written in it. Let me out!

Are you sure itā€™s his laptop heā€™s tapping away on?

1 Like