Toilet Etiquette at Work

When is the bomb expected to go off though?

It’s times like this that I really appreciate the solitude of the single-trap jacks downstairs in our office. :pint: :confounded: :poop: :fire:

The trick here will be to time my exit when no one is passing, such that the porter-induced devastation left behind can’t be linked to me.

7 Likes

Do you work.with @Horsebox ?

I don’t think so, although I’d imagine there would be top notch “bantz” if I did.

Traumatic experience in the work loos earlier. Just sat down for a Tom Kite and heard a rap on the door from the cleaning lady. I let her know of my presence and away she went. Relaxed again I was enjoying the ambience of an empty rest-room when the stupid cunt came back within 10 minutes. I’m tempted to make a complaint.

edit, I’ve just realised it’s company policy to deliberately sabotage relaxing shites.

Anything more than 3 shakes …

https://twitter.com/Leiafergusonn/status/1001582776074887168

I suggest a healthy dose of phylium husks mate.

CC @TheUlteriorMotive

2 Likes

Women are mad.

More people admitting doing it in the replies.
My god.

I suppose it is better than them shitting on the floor so they wont be heard. Imagine catching your shit so you dont make a noise. Wonder what happens if they get a dose of the trots?

I try not to rush these things, especially at work.

2 Likes

Yeah.
You wouldnt want to shit on your hands.

Be god wouldn’t it be great to be that confident of solids, especially as a student.

1 Like

An infamous tyrone player from the 80s once left a lecture at the ranch/St Joseph’s. When he returned he handed a folded copy of the Irish News to a county team mate, telling him that he was featured in the sports section.
The rest is history.

Where else?

Had my morning clear out there in work (Stall 1 of 5) and a lad in a few stalls down seemed to be in a bit of distress. The noises were what only could be described as reminiscent of a banshee cry. I wasted no time in getting out of there following that disquieting experience.

1 Like

Is your new job in a library?? Your use of vocabulary has greatly improved :+1:

1 Like

No.

1 Like

He’s the lad collecting 20c in the jacks at Arthurs Quay