Tokyo 2021

Given the advantage that they have, its absurd that transgender athletes can compete in female events

1 Like

Made by idiots bullied into it by the likes of yourself.

1 Like

Seems clear to me who the bullies are.

If Usain Bolt turned around in the morning and said I actually identify as a female now and am going into transition and plan on competing in womens athletics going forward you would be fine with that? The female athletes would just have to accept that?

The rules don’t allow that.

It’s a theoretical question, the way things are going where would the line stop if it continues to be redrawn? Would you have an issue with that?

It’s a theoretical question based on something that isn’t allowed.

So it’s a pointless question to which we already know the answer.

You are avoiding answering it so I think it’s very clear.

1 Like

I’ve already answered it.

You didn’t, would it be wrong if it was permitted it’s a simple yes or no answer.

Your question is a non-sequitur. It isn’t allowed. I’m quite comfortable with individual sports making rules on this issue as they see fit. It’s none of your business or government’s business or insane right wing media’s business how they do that.

OK so you are incapable of answering a simple question because you don’t want to contradict yourself by admitting it would be wrong, reduced to throwing out the old right wing rubbish for the umpteenth time while you were at it too. Bravo.

I answered your question. It was a stupid question. Move on.

You are so consumed by left and right that you are now blinded to see right from wrong, think about that.

OK. Whatever you think.

Athletics are ahead of curve as they had to deal with a specific issue with a biological female.

It’ll be a non issue until somebody gets injured in a contact or combat sport.

1 Like

What time of the Irish day will the likes of the athletics finals or the boxing be on at ?

Tokyo is 8hrs ahead of us so most of the finals will be midday or 1PM Irish time.

2 Likes

I haven’t had the time to watch too much of the sports yet and missed the entire opening ceremony. However, RTE coverage on highlights was quite good this evening and some of our athletes are doing well so far. Sunita going very well. Felt sorry for Jack Wooley.

For those of you who voted for the rubby above. The pain will end tomorrow, they were beaten by the yanks earlier today.