Tom Humphries thread

It’s personality mate, you could sense the delight here when people realised who it was, obviously not everybody but it was plain to see.
I make no defence, it was a terrible thing to do.

St Martin

1 Like

This is true. But you could also sense the delight when fellas thought it might be CiarĂĄn Whelan when @myboyblue was having his bit of craic.

2 Likes

They aren’t.

It has fuck all to do with me dicko.
Cusack wanted leniency for his mate who is a convicted paedophile.
@Sidney supports leniency for paedophiles.
That’s the nuts & bolts of it and none of it has any connection whatsoever to do with me.

I always suspected both characters were very very strange men and I was ahead of the curve on That I suppose and have been fully vindicated.

1 Like

Learn what a paedophile is.

Didn’t you once admit letting your kid walk into the room while you were fucking a prostitute? You did, didn’t you?

You’re about the last person on this forum who should be talking about sexual deviancy.

1 Like

You are campaigning passionately for Leniency for paedophiles.
You rarely get any fresh air and spend your days crusading for the rights of child groomers.

So the story about the kid and the brazzer is true? :scream: animal

It’s not. You as a teacher should not go that route.

Does anyone know why the references weren’t published? If they form part of the judicial process then surely they should be publicly available unless there’s a good reason otherwise?

What route mate, what does my job have to do with anything?
So did @Sidney make that up, bad form

Hook called rapists scumbags, he rambled on on a bad tangent about responsibility but never said otherwise about the rapists.

Cusack acted to get an actual convicted child rapist a more lenient sentence.

Ignore the victim blaming, observe the different attitudes to the perpetrators.

I’m pretty sure I remember you posting something to the effect that one of your kids walked in on one of your encounters, mate.

And I’m not dreaming this up.

It was around 2013 when you were regaling the board with your tales of the sexual exploits which you purchased.

Why on earth would you do that?

But sure that’s exactly what you’ve done

You’re ignoring the fact that someone is pleading for leniancy for a child rapist bro, i can ignore the misguided rambling of hook as a far lesser evil

Plus it was mentioned above but you chose to ignore it (a key debating tactic of yours) that the guards gave a warning for women in a certain area not to walk alone home, be vigilant etc. Do you think those guards should be fired for victim blaming?

Christ

Find it, you have plenty of time sure all you have on is emptying bedpans and crusading leniency for Child groomers and paedophiles

Fixed

Egging weirdos like @Sydney on in his campaign for leniency for paedophiles is not something a school teacher should be doing.
If your disagree then carry-on, it’s your career.