Tom Humphries thread

You’re ignoring the fact that someone is pleading for leniancy for a child rapist bro, i can ignore the misguided rambling of hook as a far lesser evil

Plus it was mentioned above but you chose to ignore it (a key debating tactic of yours) that the guards gave a warning for women in a certain area not to walk alone home, be vigilant etc. Do you think those guards should be fired for victim blaming?

Christ

Find it, you have plenty of time sure all you have on is emptying bedpans and crusading leniency for Child groomers and paedophiles

Fixed

Egging weirdos like @Sydney on in his campaign for leniency for paedophiles is not something a school teacher should be doing.
If your disagree then carry-on, it’s your career.

You’re a strange strange man, read what I’ve written before you compile your dossier to have me fired from the job you imagine I have.
@Sidney is indeed a weird fucker but you’re as nasty as he’s weird, I wouldn’t want anything whatsoever to do with either of ye

1 Like

The Gards aren’t victim blaming there though. They are merely warning ladies to be vigilant.

There’s a massive difference between that and what Hook did. Although I agree with your broad point that Hook is essentially a daft auld cunt. What Cusack did is far worse.

If a person believes the perpetrator of a crime accepts the seriousness of their offence, is genuinely remorseful for what they have done, will not reoffend and, if applicable, is prepared to receive treatment designed to ensure they do not reoffend, they have every right to give a character reference on their behalf, and giving that reference is not an “evil”, even if it is misguided, and I use the word misguided deliberately.

A person with a track record of dubious comments about rape saying on the national airwaves that the victim of a rape should shoulder some blame and sarcastically asking why she was surprised that she was raped is not “misguided”. It’s factually wrong, in this case it’s consistent with previous comments the person has made, it’s deeply misogynistic, gives succour to misogynists and perpetuates a culture of victim blaming against women in society.

You liked this post, you are egging on him. You are a very very strange man and a right sneaky and dangerous little bastard behind all the puff pastry and fish pies.

1 Like

Most likely you deleted it. Reference to it has been made before though.

And you letting something like that happen is entirely believable, in fact it’s probably to be expected.

Jesus you’re an angry horrible bastard but this made me laugh… Behind all the puff pastry and fish cakes!

3 Likes

Not alone do you spend days sitting in the Dark crusading for the state to go easy on paedophiles you are also fantasising about other people’s kids watching adults engaged in sexual activities.

You need help.

You’re the one who’s just associated the word “fantasising” with the words “other people’s kids”.

But again, that’s not a surprise, it’s to be expected from you.

Fish pies

There’s no hierarchy of crimes but what Humphries did was heinous, it was sustained and it was calculated against a very vulnerable and naive young person. Whatever about certain crimes I don’t think you can defend the person behind that.

Donal Og seems to more or less have gotten a free pass on this.

You don’t know if cusack knows ot believes any of this, you are imagining he does. The heinous nature of the offence means any person giving a reference for such an offender should be questioned as to his motives and own values really. But cusack believed he would never be caught in this case, just like humphries. And like him is now backtracking in hindsight.

From what we know of Cusack’s character over the years he deserves the benefit of the doubt that he believed all that.

What do we know of his character?

Humpries should be locked up for life

1 Like

Indeed and you were fantiscising about a child watching adults having sex, because you didn’t read it on this forum that’s for sure. Its all in your sick little head, along with that weird passion you have to win some leniency for paedophiles.
You need help.