Tom Humphries thread

You’re obsessed with Cork you sad cunt, the truth is that you jump in every time somebody from there is mentioned, you’ve terrible small man syndrome, you remind me of Mickey Rooney

1 Like

Very very very strange behavior from the Carkie posters hijacking a thread discussing a convicted paedophile.
Weird cunts.

Do you have to attack the poster every time? It’s a bizarre trait you have. It’s almost like you’re trying to deflect from something.

Remorse or lack of remorse is taken into account at sentencing time.

Do you think somebody who shows no remorse should get a longer sentence than somebody who does?

We’re discussing an English Dub and you bring it back to Cork, you’re obsessed, the Cork commentators here have made no attempt to vindicate Cusack, it suited you to assume the other.

If you’d read the next line of the post you quoted you would have got the answer.

I’m picturing a teardrop running down your face while typing that, try harder

Coming from somebody who believes Humphries’ victim was to blame for her own abuse, I’ll take that as a compliment, thanks.

Are they showing remorse for doing the crime or remorse for getting caught?
If it was true remorse for the crime would he not have come forward and handed himself in and not waited for his daughter to find the evidence on the phone?
Anyway my initial response was to your referencing Eddie Halvey. One act was stupitity followed up by character referenced. The other was two years of planning followed up by character references.

2 Likes

Why are you asking me about what sort of remorse Humphries showed?

I’m not his character reference.

But he does have two, as is his right - a defendant has every right to defend themselves.

The judge can choose to take those character references into account or not take them into account when judging whether he has showed remorse. The judge can also deem that the seriousness of the crime may outweigh any remorse.

The irony is that had Cusack said publicly that “does the victim bear no blame?” or “what did she expect?”, he’d have had a load of people on this forum defending him for that.

We already know this because of what certain posters said over the last few weeks in relation to George Hook.

And the biggest laugh is that some of these same posters are the ones pretending to be most outraged over this.

Sure thia bears no relation to whay hook said. He was talking about an adult female taking responisbility for their safety and not getting drunk and going to a strangers house.

TH groomed a vulnerable 14 year old

Did did not call for hooks head? Then surely he should be calling for Donal ogs too. Especially considering his reference lauded humphries for the activity he used as a cover to gain access to the victim.

Who?

Iv no idea what they are arguing about really just dont see this as same situation as hooks at all. Its far far worse

hook blamed the victim
cusack stood up for a nonce

100%, but words do not equate with actions, somebody who makes a stupid stupid comment out of idiocy or misplaced loyalty should not be spoken of in the same terms as the perp, it shouldn’t matter what county they’re from.

Hook blamed a rape victim for their own rape.

Several posters here have actually defended this.

Had somebody blamed Humphries’ victim in this case, there would have been no difference to what Hook said.

But you are equating hook (who made a stupid comment about a rape) with a man who actually committed the offence repeatedly over a number of years.

1 Like

How so?

One can only presume that you’re deliberately misreading what I’ve written.

I actually agree with you on this Sidney.

1 Like

Was there not an acquittal in the case that hook was talking about and a hung jury on the other charge?