Tom Humphries thread

Outstanding.

1 Like

@Rocko also doing the bidding of his old alma mater and trying to bury a scandal :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

The downright depravity appeals to me if I’m being honest.

Joking aside, one of these men wrote a character reference for the other who is a convicted child predator.
Stop making me out as the bad guy. If you are happy to bury the story or shoot the messenger then you need to take a serious look at yourself.

1 Like

Sorry hun, did I hurt your feelings?

I have zero interest in burying any stories for what it’s worth, I just saw an opportunity for a cheap shot.

2 Likes

Oooft.
Mackenna is a national treasure.

4 Likes

Is Ewan now the main standard bearer for the anti rugby brigade since Humphries fall from grace?

1 Like

do you remember that very weird fascination he had with Podge Collins in 2013, it was very strange

1 Like

Humphreys was the biggest gga cheerleader around

Izzy should hammer the cunt

1 Like

What a creep. Im queezy reading that.

2 Likes

Two sex deviants

2 Likes

Had a scroll through Ewan’s twitter page, fighting internet battles on a few different fronts, he’s a gas man. Walsh is in his crosshairs now though, he better prepare for a long hard campaign, Ewan does not let go lightly, good enough for the sanctimonious prick.

This sketch predicted Ewan on Twitter , forty odd years ago.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNkjDuSVXiE

And there it is

10 Likes

Question.

David Walsh is getting it both nationally and internationally for his weird and sickening loyalty to a convicted child groomer and abuser, so why exactly is Donal Og Cusack off limits?

2 Likes

Only EMcK has named DOgC. Walsh was easily recognisable and came out and said it was he. DOgC has not. No one (apart from EMcK) is willing to name him as a result.

Walsh is getting fuck all still in truth.

So far.

Don’t ever change Lance. The comments under it are funny.

Humphrys legal named Walsh in court or at least referred to the author of thew reference as the ‘chief sports writer of the sunday times’

why was og cusack afforded anonymity?