Tom Humphries thread

Insensitive and ill-judged?

How about ‘absolutely wrong’ David?

Suicide can sometimes be the ultimate act of remorse for a crime.

Always felt Humphries was a bad one from the time that Ulick Stafford got impeached as President of the UCD Students Union in 1988. Humphries couldn’t take his beating in that election.

@padjo ??

http://www.anfearrua.ie/topic.aspx?id=37078

As Humphries begins his sentence, it’s ironic that another UCD Students Union president may well be about to be impeached.

This only ever happens when Galway win a hurling All-Ireland.

2 Likes

When he was in his journalistic prime Humphreys sneered relentlessly at rugby and the people who played it, while making GAA out to be the purest form of sport. Reading Johnny Waterson’s article above I sensed the subtle message in it was Who is sneering now you fat GAA cunt? He uses words like spiteful, petty and self indulgent when describing Tom. I don’t feel he is defending Humphreys in any way.

1 Like

I felt the same really, it’s as if the lads here just wanted a news of the world style article

1 Like

Sean FitzPatrick didn’t go on trial?

Didnt he?

That’s fucking outrageous. The girl had already rejected his letter of remorse and refused to even read it but the judge decides it’s enough to knock a few years of his sentence.

Looks like Humphreys sentence is equivalent to the time he spent grooming that poor girl.

The ultimate cop out

Could/will the DPP appeal the sentence??

So what’s your point?

When did he last post here?

Yes. The DPP can appeal to the Court of Appeal on grounds of undue leniency.

Please God the fat cunt will do away with himself before he gets out. Or someone finishes him inside. Either one will do fine.

Between Humphries, Walsh and Cusack for COTY 2017.

Can’t see anyone getting close to their individual and collective cuntery.

Cunts.

1 Like

They won’t be getting my vote

Very edgy :rollseyes: and not a little cuntish