Tom Humphries thread

Fucks sake

Since Dwyer I suppose

That was a box ticking exercise and a number of others, including political figures, should have been up in the dock and well you know it.

Pretty much on the ball i thought.

The fact that TH has refused treatment says a lot about the dangerous sick cunt.

Youā€™d be the only one viewing it that way, and I include almost every journalist commenting on social media. Itā€™s a huge stretch to get that out of it.

1 Like

Treatment for what, depression and suicidal tendencies? If he really wanted to kill himself he would haveā€¦ Thereā€™s nothing to treat there.

For being a dirty deviant.

You said none went on trial. They did, including a conviction of several directors of Anglo Irish Bank.

You were factually incorrect.

I hope he dies slowly, the disgusting cunt. Painfully slowly. I suppose snowflakes like yourself feel justice has been served today? :roll_eyes: And Iā€™m the one being cuntish? Laughable

Fagan did stipulate high profileā€¦

Fuck Ireland.

Its a fucking shithole full of scumbags and scumbag apologists

4 Likes

Fuck off so

4 Likes

Ah hereā€¦ Relax there, mateā€¦ Itā€™s a small country and we hear about it more. Every other country is at it also and always have been tooā€¦ The law is there to protect the middle and upper classes and to prosecute the lower classes.

2 Likes

Are you not on canada?

No

We share this with the Brits.

Most other countries put people away properly for scumbag crimes.

This is alot deeper than the cunt of a judge. Newspapers and people of note have come out supporti g this scumbag.

It reflects unbelievably badly on Ireland

2 Likes

Wherever. Get fucked.

I can say what i like you apologist cunt

1 Like

Money and influential friends will go a long way to making sure you suffer minimally in front of the law in most western countries, mate. In the US it almost guarantees freedom.

Flesh ā€œapologist cuntā€ out there mate

You clearly support this kind of shit