Tom Humphries thread

Hyprocisy of you is gas.

Why is your mindset towards GAA administrators completely at odds with the statement you just agreed with by Choco???

I never tainted the work of coaches. In fact i am sick of saying its not their fault.

They turn up and do a course expecting the content to be researched and suitable. Its not their fault if it is not promoting coaching or the game with best practice.

I will however question coaches who refuse to look elsewhere or shut down when shown another way. They are the bluffers

Extensive experience.

GAA Administration is rotten to the core.

Look at the dictatorship of the last DG.its a joke

U6 to U12 coaches are bluffers?

Paudie Butler is a fine Coach who has given tonnes of Workshops to clubs in Tipperary. I’ve never heard a complaint.

Pay up your membership you tight cunt.

1 Like

All the talk I’ve heard about you is that you are extremely difficult to work with.

Tbf, I would not utter that unless I had dealings with you that also backed that up.

Yet…
All GAA Administration is rotten and you’ve apparently dealt with everyone. :grin::grin::grin:

I have detailed if they are or not. Its fairly simple.

Paudie is a good man and a decent coach. I believe some of what he does is fundamentally flawed. Thats not abusing him, thats not degrading him. Thats my opinion. I believe inadvertantly he has co tributed to a decline in hurling coaching.

Thats an opinion.

And as far as i am aware Paudie gets paid for all workshops.

Strawmanning

Go away, you dense cunt.

Christ. :grin::grin::grin::grin:

You know he is employed by the Gaa. Ya?

Tell me all about the work he has done before taking up that role, mate. You know enough about Paudie to say his methods are not up to much seemingly.

Is P Butler now in the firing line. Should he be removed from his role? Would you be interested? It pays, mate.

Name the people you have spoke to. Or even how they know me.

I wouldn’t name people on the Internet, you cunt.

I’d leave that to you, you seem to have no issue doing so but I have morals.

So previous work counts?:joy:

Fucking hypocrites.

Ye are stupid cunts in fairness. Doesn’t take long for ye to trip yourselves up.

He did a great job seemingly in Drom.

We have been here before and all you want to do is ignore facts and whats actually being said.

So carry on alone

Ya. They are IC players and coaches. Don’t take it up if you can not handle the limelight. And make sure you know what you are doing.

Its absolutely clear now Sully and Matthews didn’t. And i knew this previously because i knew of their lack of experience and education in the roles.

Mate, the facts are that you have knocked the efforts of coaches volunteering their time.

You questioned Fenway’s work and even said he should return money paid for his Work as Teacher.
What was it you said,

An apology to @fenwaypark would be more in your line.

Soccer?
Edit, I’m not making a point, it’s just I’ve always in my head assumed football was gaelic.

No. I said it was hypocritical of him as he was being paid to coach an amateur team as well

What league?