Tommy Tiernan

Getting up on HBV’s sloppy seconds would turn your stomach alright. Was she a nice girl?

1 Like

DNH

She came across as a bit off on the show last night. Everything is a performance. I’d say she isn’t even a yank

Indeed not. We went to a play and then I ran away as quickly and politely as I could.

1 Like

She was nice. She was a bit odd to be sure, like she was slightly startled all the time, with a very high pitched girlish voice.

Did she tell you straight out she was a brasser?

She said she had been in the office that day for a rights group she headed. Oh what’s the group? It’s called SWAI. Oh, and what does it do? It advocates for sex workers. Oh, that’s interesting. Conversation follows about why “workers” needed protection. And, were you ever a worker yourself Kate? Yeees, of course. Oh, and are you still a worker now? Yeees, of course.

5 Likes

I wouldnt be a prude but I’d struggle with that one to be honest

1 Like

Look at it from an educational point of view.

I was mostly afraid someone from work or elsewhere would spot me and recognise her. She had gotten tickets to a play across the road in the fringe festival. I had us go over half an hour before it started so we could get inside off the road. Went in and straight away we ran into my housemate and his friend who was in to review the play for the Irish times. Had to chat and introduce them to “my friend Kate”. As I was stuck in the situation I thought I may as well learn a bit and talked to her about what she called “the scene”, and it was interesting, eye opeming. But all in all it was an excruciating evening.

Did you have to pay for the ‘date’.

5 Likes

Is this her?

She’s kind of terrifying anyway, even if you weren’t put off by the sex work thing

Bet Daddy is so proud.

4 Likes

That was a powerful interview. No airs, no graces and no beating around the bush either. Fair play to him.

3 Likes

COTY Hall of Famer Bob Geldof on now.

1 Like

What a cunt.

Bob uses botox

This fella is fair fond of himself

1 Like