Tommy Tiernan

I’ve been trying to think who she reminds me of and it’s just dawned on me, that one out of sex and the city. The main one

2 Likes

The missus said the same

I like to be secretive says yer wan

You’re on rte1 at 10pm that’s not secretive says tommy

1 Like

There’s some difference between this and Harrington. Still very watchable all the same. What should be terribly awkward viewing is still compelling.

Ryan Tubridy would have taken this interview down another avenue completely trying to identify an underlying reason for this woman choosing prostitution as a profession. Upbringing, childhood abuse, neglect is what he would have zoned in on. This is totally different. No judgement or preconceptions on show.

2 Likes

I’m sure this will be a grand interview but Two Pints is scutter of the highest order.

Hbv is sweating buckets

3 Likes

Galway people are humorless cunts it seems.

So’s Roddy Doyle

I used say it regularly - If Johnny falls down the stairs, Connacht people find it funny because someone fell down a stairs. Everyone else finds it funny because Johnny fell down the stairs. It’s a noble thing in a way.

Padraig Harrrington interview was v enjoyable. Two fellas challenging each other and not agreeing with everything the other said, all in good humour

1 Like

Is this cunt of a song ever going to end

Did anyone understand the point he was making about dubs first then navan people and the different sense of humour west of the Shannon? It’s a great show but theres the potential for him to disappear up his own hole a bit as it goes on

He was saying that Dubs use humor as a defense mechanism because they are inherently insecure and weak. People west of the Shannon are far more balanced and interact with each other normally.

7 Likes

The Roddy Doyle interview was boring enough

There’ll be the standard TNH responses to this but anyway, I went on a tinder date with this one many years ago. Her profile said she was a dancer. It was an excruciating couple hours. When I realised I was sitting outside on the street around the corner from work having a drink with a lady who was regularly in the Sunday independent as a sex worker advocating for their rights I nearly shat myself.

7 Likes

was she a sex worker or an advocate of sex worker’s rights?

Both.

Get the ride?

The lady and the tramp