Tommy Tiernan

Johnny B Tipp man is usually funnier than than Johnny Smacs.

3 Likes

Ewan’s overstepped there. I’d hope he’d rethink that tweet and perhaps consider deleting it.

1 Like

He didn’t tag the right Tommy tiernan anyway.

Very unlike Ewan not to get it right on Twitter. I wonder is he ok?

This fucking demented crusty would have half the world starve.

who is this Mary Reynolds one ? she has seen hares chasing foxes in wexford

1 Like

Twould save the price of a lawnmower all the same and having to cut the cunt of a lawn

I don’t see the hate for these 2 bucks.They’re making a living doing what they like doing.Fair fucks to them.I thought they came across well.

18 Likes

Dalo approves

2 Likes

2 grand chaps

1 Like

Heard that aswell and was wondering if I am drunker than I’d realised, She saw a fox hightailing it through her garden only to be followed by 2 menacing hares! Is there any drug testing for guests on this show?

4 Likes

Fair play to this arc lady…she really got the zeitgeist. Rich people employ her to do up their garden. She just tells them to sack their lawn guy and let it go to fuck. She’s the Tracey emin of gardening.

1 Like

Same here. Wouldn’t be rushing out to listen to their podcast or anything, but it’s harmless fun and there’s no real airs or graces about them.

2 Likes

They were never funny, between those two and Rory Story you’d really wonder about people

Norls news clips are enough for me. Great character tbf. The lads are harmless and people enjoy them. Best of luck to them, not my cup of tea but sure no skin off my nose

That’s the beauty of this world… you only need a core bunch fans who pay the price of a pint a month to keep you in grass.

They’re a lot better than Rory to be fair,he’s brutal but I bet Tommy would get a good story out of him mental health wise.Nobody would miss 5 euro a month out of their bank account especially lads in Oz or the US or Canada or UK.

3 Likes

That lad who played at the finish was brilliant, Daoiri Farrell. He only has that one song on Spotify, has he any other stuff out there?

1 Like

Heaps of him on YouTube. Plays with a few other outfits. Grand style to him, bit samey after a while. Tough gig to turn a coin in.