Tommy Tiernan

Tommy must have taken pity on him to give him an oul gig.

It was as bad as something youd see in a Beckett play

My missus hates butter so didn’t enjoy it it. Everything was just very luxurious and heavy but very tasty. Nevin wasn’t there that night to work the room

Think we’d have the same experience so.

As I mentioned here before, my father spent some time in digs with Nevin’s people many years ago, and he has great time for them. He met Nevin a few years ago (recounted this previously) and they spoke for ages. Nevin is an alright sort

4 Likes

Mentioned in the interview that his family did B&B for a lot of guards working the border in the 70s / 80s

1 Like

He is def an ok guy. Dealt with him in a work environment and he has no airs or graces.

1 Like

We can only conclude that @caulifloweredneanderthal 's auld lad made some massive fuck up in the guards and was sent to the border as punishment.

4 Likes

And then Tipperary

1 Like

Everyone was sent to the border for six months back then mate.

PS he was never stationed in Tipp @TreatyStones. Waterford, South Kilkenny and Limerick city.

2 Likes

Tommy Tiernan. ive never watched his shows but if they are anything like his live acts he is a simpleton

Did he do the Mullingar Shuffle ??

I’d say that interview will get Neven Maguire some business when we are back open

Mumbojumbo

Philippine

Neven doesn’t has to worry about business. There are slots a few times a years to book the restaurant and you could be on the phone a few hours trying to get through

stine?

Sorry. Palestine

thats ok bro

1 Like