Tommy Tiernan

Pity. They might have made a hurler out of you.

I prefer my version of your family history. Did he make a cunt of himself in the garda club above in Sexton St?

1 Like

He got slightly lost and found himself manning a RIC checkpoint in bessbrooke

2 Likes

What the fuck are you on about?

im not sure buddy, quote me the post and ill confirm

All you’ve to do is click on your icon in the post I replied .

Did you hear Bunny Wailer died?

:smiley::smiley:

I’ll cut you

handycap

1 Like

You wouldn’t cut the cheese off your flute.

2 Likes

i know where you live be wide

You don’t.

well ok no matter. stop being a pretend prick

I actually wasn’t, this is my favorite tune from any of them. RIP Bunny.

1 Like

I knew you were alrigt! this one is unreal too. sorry Ambrose

1 Like

Those 2 buddy songs are great. I always thought bach, corelli, Dylan, Coltrane Marsalis, the jam, the sex pistols, tommy makem and Liam Clancy, Guns and Rose’s, Radiohead, REM, bruce…occasionally, john Martyn and bizet were the only ones who had my back. Might need a rethink

Shame Tommy bottled the Mick Puck interview. Although i’d say he’s not an easy man to interview at the best of times. Probably Tommy’s most A-List interviewee so far by my reckoning.

I hadn’t seen last weekends show so I watched it tonight and tonights.
Dunphy looks like Bella from fair City with the long hair. I’d love to see the two of them talk for 3 hours. Dunphy is a fascinating man, I wouldn’t consider myself a fan but I’d respect him.
The lad from Southill was a great man.
Two black girls were good Craic thought it deserved a deeper dive but I suppose time is limiting.
Thought it could have been a better interview with the semi blind one tonight but she put him on the back foot early and you could see he was wary. I’d have loved a bit of insight into how you can switch off your brain and do that kind of punishment.
Nevin seemed like an alright sort tbf to him.
The waterboys lad was interesting though thought he could have got a bit more from him.
David o’Doherty had a few mildly funny songs ten years ago. That shite tonight was horrendously unfunny. He seems to be doing well in the UK at the moment though so fair play to the chap

I love David O’Doherty’s wacky style of offbeat comedy, there’s not enough of that these days. Good show David

1 Like