Tommy Tiernan

He’s a runner now mate.

2 Likes

Nasty stuff big dog, remove the spastic reference

1 Like

There’s two lads from the inner city doing a fairly popular one to cater to the Dublin crowd. I listened to the Philly McMahon episode. They are in to the blind boy type of philosophical musings. Philly had them eating out of the palm of his hand. They all learned a lot from each other…

Edit: it’s called Talking Bollox

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Is podcasting/radio just not a different form of journalism?

Did Philly mention his brother at all?

2 Likes

Just the other day there was a lovely afternoon’s internetting between three alan partridges on the coronacircus thread. It was quite something three utterly clueless lads locked in long winded wokey conversations, completely oblivious to what anyone was saying while simultaneously tugging away at other for support. It was phenomenal. I’d say they’d happily pay themselves 7 quid a month.

1 Like

@Rocko & @Bandage missed a trick all those years ago …

Text Claire Byrne on 51551 - is podcasting/radio just another form of journalism

1 Like

Nasty post.

Sorry

Da brudddur

I’ve never been into podcasts. Imagine paying money to listen to Joe Molloy talking about golf. You literally would need your head examined. Although apparently there are other podcasts out there too. That said, I prefer listening to a few auld tunes during my downtime.

6 Likes

You realise half the people you house here pay to listen to those second captain freaks? Let that sink in for a few minutes…

1 Like

Imagine paying money to listen to Murph.

1 Like

Tommy getting an easy ride here, poor old Blindboy doesn’t even charge for his, merely asks for a donation and he’s lambasted for it :man_shrugging:

It’s only the extra content that is charged for - the usual Thursday wan is free…

Yeah they mentioned it on the Tommy Tiernan show. I’d imagine that’s where he got the idea to charge for podcasts from😅 He was amazed by the concept at the time.

Yeah but Blindboys a cunt

2 Likes

Wow, you know him?

He is