Tommy Tiernan

Davy is great.

He’s a bit is shook looking. That’s what trying to teach Wexicans how to hurl will do to a man

I love Davy and now I find out he’s a 110 man :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

He has his eye on the uncles farm I’d say😂

3 Likes

Davy is a very complicated man. He seems to be a genuinely decent person, very kind hearted and then he’s also an absolute cunt as well, there’s none of the 95 team left talking to him like

3 Likes

Tommy was in awe of Davy’s special story about the miwadi and biscuits in his house with the Clare team after the loss to Cork in 2013.

He is driven

I’d say Davy didn’t have to be asked twice on the show. Any opportunity to go on and sell his nice guy spiel. He’s probably a nice guy to those inside the tent, but he is a proper cunt to those on the outside.

11 Likes

Edited that there for ya

2 Likes

He clearly has built a massive chip for his shoulder. He is win at all costs, which conversly is to the detriment of his chances of winning sometimes.

A decent man, but with a short fuse and a refusal to ever apologise for anything I’d say. A stubborn bollix

1 Like

Is it more he won’t talk to them rather than them not wanting to talk to him…

Davy, Brolly, Dunphy etc. Flawed geniuses. You need to give them lads a few breaks when they cross the line.

Life would be incredibly boring without them.

2 Likes

I’d describe them as Egomaniacs more than geniuses

4 Likes

Brolly is the only one of them who has ever had a proper job I’d say

3 Likes

Davy does not fit the mould there, he spent a lot of time with his head out between the front seats of his parents car

16 Likes

A lot of paddywhackery in what all three say and lads lap it up …

1 Like

Er Professional Footballer and Journalist are proper jobs for Eamo.

Davy is an entrepreneur.

1 Like

The word genius may be over-egging the pudding a tad there.

3 Likes

Jesus what a description :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fittest Family was a genius idea.