Tommy Tiernan

Davy thought Andrea corr was looking directly at him from point depot stage so he did. He floated back up the Liffey

Head case

The girl from Monserat/Donnycarney was a great character

:joy::joy::clap::clap:

I had a right belly laugh at this for some reason. I actually don’t know what you even mean tbh :joy:

1 Like

lolz

Detailed expertly in The Road to McCarthy.

Davy has had success in management

In a similar way to how March 2020 probably wasn’t a great time to have a band called “The Coronas”, tonight probably wasn’t the most appropriate night to have the authors of “Oh My God I Had A Complete Aisling” on the show.

2 Likes

:thinking: said the same to the missus

I remember Essendon were being investigated by the AFL and ASADA around the same time as the Boston marathon bombing. That was not a good time for the Essendon Bombers to be trending on Twitter.

3 Likes

In May 2002 I was banned from the US permanently after I turned up to the American embassy for my J1 visa interview wearing a Gerd Muller Germany 1974 retro jersey with “Bomber” written on the back.

This seahorse fella is boring me

1 Like

There is a trend between the declining number of posts in this thread and the reintroduction of late opening in pubs.

1 Like

The seahorse fella was the first lad I’ve ever seen with a full moustache on his lower lip. He was like a fella who shaved without a mirror

2 Likes

A fine Zambian woman on now!

1 Like

Who is this fine lookin mare

I have enough knowledge now on Seahorses than I ever want or need. Very boring stuff tonight.

By jeekers

Plenty frontage