Tommy Tiernan

Limerick Limerick Limerick

Trad Rap. Class

Was this Jack Kavanagh? He’s a remarkable young man

2 Likes

Ya. Fear inspioráideach

Amy Huberman in her pyjamas on here with Tommy. She’d be no use you’d feel at pulling a calf.
There doesn’t appear to be enough hours in the day for her to accomplish all she’s involved with/in.

He’s just asked her is she still up for the ride these days

She is very poor here. Everything is forced and does not seem authentic.

I thought she’d open up a bit more alright. She looked terrified for most of it.

Who’s yer wan on here with him now, she’s as Dublin as Dublin can be

Her agent probably told her to go on the show.

1 Like

What is her relevance

Ah now Jay… She’s relatively well known, certainly here in Leitrim. She had a fairly lavish wedding in Lough Rynn Castle when she tied the knot with some rugby lad who’s name escapes me currently. I think she says she’s written a few books and has a few TV and possibly movie credits to her name.
She’s in that ad where she puts the dishwasher tablet into the clunk click box and hides it in the scullery where the little lad won’t ate it…You have her now???

Who’s she married to again …maybe he’s a golfer and I’m on the wrong side of the ruck…

3 Likes

Amy Huberman is actually cracking in the flesh. One of the few celebs who look better in real life

1 Like

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post:1533, topic:6257, full:true”]

She’s in that ad where she puts the dishwasher tablet into the clunk click box and hides it in the scullery where the little lad won’t ate it…You have her now???

That’s Vogue Williams in the dishwasher ad, ya auld goat.

6 Likes

I thought she came across well.

Mental question out of nowhere by Tiernan around sex. You’d get the impression there was a hole in his pocket which he was accessing during her reply.

I felt he went that direction as interview was hard. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

Close enough…shit…

Thought the interview was so vanilla that Tommy had nowhere to go so landed that in … she’s wasn’t comfortable with it at all… I was surprised to see her on the programme due to its ad hoc style…

1 Like

He kind of went that direction with Denise chaila too. Pure awkward around the good looking women

1 Like

A dirty old man

2 Likes