Tommy Tiernan

Brilliant ?? Nothing of the sort . It is saved by Hollywood A listers in London pimping their film with occasionally funny albeit harmless banter . That said , more power to Norton’s elbow.

1 Like

He’s an outstanding presenter.

1 Like

He ie decent to be fair but I think you are overstating a little

Norton to present the Late Late? The Oirish are fucking gas cunts :pint:

It’s also pre-recorded and highly edited.

1 Like

I can just see Norton interviewing Bella from Fair City :smile:

Great interview there with a fella who came back from the brink of heroin addiction.

Tommy is everything Tubridy and co arent.

12 Likes

Best show on RTÉ in a few years. Another 3 really decent interviews tonight. D’Arcy must be raging watching how it can be done.

1 Like

A chat show host who actually listens to his guests and gives them space to speak without interrupting every 10 seconds. And doesn’t have a list of questions to get through in front of them. Shows up Tubridy and D’Arcy and their mega wages to an alarming degree.

10 Likes

It was tremendous television. Tommy does a lot of listening. Tubridy and cuntyballs Darcy do a lot of talking.

3 Likes

A great bit of TV… The host just let the man speak and he didn’t need to interrupt him because the man was speaking honestly and openly.

3 Likes

Tommy was visibly emotional at the end. Twas some story in fairness.

That Murder Capital band at the end looked to be a right shower of lunatics as well. :grinning:

1 Like

The Irish chap who does the NFL on OTB, Cian Fahey, regularly shows him up for the spoofer that’s he is

2 Likes

That’s was incredible.

I went for a walk into town the other day and threw on OTB on my wireless headphones. I managed to get from Heuston to Smithfield before Gilroy had finished asking a question

21 Likes

:grinning:

:joy::joy::joy: are you living in Smithfield? My friend just bought an apartment there near the Luas stop.

In the midst of the election noise, the man has just conducted one of the finest ever interviews ever seen on Irish television with Michael D Higgins and is currently shooting the breeze with Michael Conlon.

2 Likes

He drew the craic out of Michael D. The fucker was well able for tommy

A brilliant interview. He’s a master