Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Were she not an obese woman she wouldn’t be on television.
What does that say about society.

Ive seen her live more than once. She was never funny in any way but had amazing confidence in that she never let the lack of laughter affect her. I’m amazed she’s managed to get a TV show.

What did you study in college?

Performing arts

He studied improv in college. Sadly he relied on it too heavily in his banking career to the detriment of the state.

4 Likes

Apres Matchhhhh of the Day Ireland v Eire 1993 on now on RTE2.

Claire Byrne and RTE circling the wagons here and attempting to turn the attention on the vigilantes.

She had that British vigilante group on a few weeks ago . They lay a trap for nonces .

Nonce sense.

1 Like

Incredible show from Claire Byrne there. More concerned about social media, false accusations and slander than the fact that one of their producers was caught in Leeds last night trying to get a 13 year old girl into a hotel room after sending her a picture of his penis.

2 Likes

Makes sense.

You couldn’t make it up.

You could TBH .

Kevin Sharkey wants to keep the foreigners out now, you literally could not make this up :rofl:

This coming from the station that produced “Mission to Prey”

I saw her on The Ray D’Arcy Show (I know) last year. I cringe and feel uncomfortable watching most of his interviews but the 10 minutes with the two of them was on another level entirely.

It’s a bit strange that she has a following of “right on” people on twitter on the back of not much really. Everyone from the Rubberbandits chap to lads Al Porter groped to Patrick Freyne to others I can’t recall were falling over themselves to say how great this new show is.

It was harmless but distinctly average.

Whats a ‘right on’ person

It seems like a phrase a very uncool geography teacher might use

1 Like

Documentary just started on Escobar on Discovery. 60 million a day he was earning at his peak

He spent 30 thousand dollars a year on rubber bands to hold the money together

2 Likes

Christ