Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Get the oul dictionary out and look up prediction is my advice sham

Some of this is a little bit Eoin McLove-ish

Yellowstone Kelly on TG4 now… A cracking western

1 Like

Tracey Piggot has aged well.

I’ve just watched about ten minutes of some ‘comedy’ film about Davis and Higgins rivalry in the early 80s, could we’ll be the worst ten minutes of my tv watching life, anybody watching this :scream:

“The rack pack”. Higgins accent is woeful. It’s all woeful

Backstage at the 81 final, name em

Taylor thorburn parrot higgins? Drago

Far right is the most obvious besides Taylor, a real legend of the game.

Second fella is terry Griffiths the big tache is thorburn

The Canadian lad who had a prescription to drink?

1 Like

Kirk Stevens?

Not the fella I was thinking of but kirk also a Canadian. Bill something or other

Kirk was mad for the drugai. himself and Jimmy White on crac in hotels, the only other canadian i knew is Werbenick. sorry didnt realise it was far right you were looking at. Bill…

Dennis Taylor, Perrie Mans, Jimmy White, Cliff Thorburn, Terry Griffiths and Bill Webeniuk?

Thought it was a decent watch - Higgins the Gazza of snooker

Bill werburniek sp.?
Had to pack in when beta blockers were banned iirc. Used drink ten pints a game.

Ten pints before the game was the myth and then tip away nicely throughout.

Treat in store tonight with the return of Francis Brennans Grand Tour, considering the trip to Italy was dominated by Francis looking for emergency toilets the trip to India was the perfect follow up. Promises to be a laugh a minute from a national treasure.

Also a repeat of the Glenroe documentary which is worth the hour just to see Mylie’s proposal to Biddy.

1 Like

Was this vogue thing on RTE 2 shown before? Decent enough. She’s a grand bit of gear all the same