Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Shallow grave on TCM is a fucking great movie.

The planet pluto on her lip is a serious negative in fairness[quote=“myboyblue, post:541, topic:22251, full:true”]
Was this vogue thing on RTE 2 shown before? Decent enough. She’s a grand bit of gear all the same
[/quote]

Jesus it wouldn’t even register with me

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Is there a traveller on big brother this year?

Michael Palin Full Circle is on travel channel. It’s about twenty years old but still good viewing by all accounts.

A gay fella, hadnt come out to his family before he went in either, heard the old fella on the radio, seemed a decent sort.

RTE One now… Roaster central… Line dancing in Monaghan and the flocks of nordies that are attracted to it.

1 Like

I’ve been hearing great things about Francis Brennan’s Grand Indian Tour.

Keenly looking forward to that after a bit of Fair City.

Turn on RTE 1 now you cunt

Not a fucking hope.:smile:

1 Like

@bandage is on now :joy:

This is great viewing. Who knew

I wonder does @bandage have to give the jiving a go when up there. The hip mightnt stand it

1 Like

I spotted a fair city actress in TK Max in Killarney this morning…the mad one who used to beat her husband up on the show.

One of the finest TK Maxx shops in Ireland.

Did you make it to Rozzers yet?

I did pal…last night. Had pork belly starter and lamb for main… Was great. Princess got beef and it was fantastic… Their complimentary home baked breads were lovely also…all in all a fine dining experience…I didn’t bother with pudding, the good lady had some chocolate thing and it was off the charts.

Is that the one with the great put on Cork accent hat usually only comes out when a working class Northsider sees a microphone? Used to be married to the politician.
Either way it’s worth a go round in the celeb sporting thread. I spotted a former miss Ireland in centra a few weeks ago myself.

La Ramblas on Friday… Fantastic nosh also. The Pork belly tapa is off the fucking charts…unreal. 6 out of 5.

Sharon Ellis?