Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

McCambridge’s ???

He’d have loved it if he’d ever come to Galway.

I’m not sure what Galway’s favourite upmarket deli-market and cafe has to do with the former CONCACAF deputy kingpin and cat lover, however.

@Sidney, do the honorable thing and put Chuck in as your latest avatar. You know deep down it makes sense.

I’ve been searching in vain for a photo of Chuck, Sepp and Jack Warner together.

Don’t you dare.

Not wan Limerick fella interviewed. Not even a snippet of Cregan being grumpy about something. They had Sambo from Antrim on FFS sake. I guess Kiely’s media ban took immediate effect.

Enjoyable auld show all the same.

Will the GGA be naming any of their numerous cups after Edward Carson now?

they should but the dinosaurs wont

Alright chief? You seem very rattled of late. Most unlike you

soz mate, im back on the coffee which is causing me to lash out

“uuuuuuuuh is dat de de felllah whose mudder was from the fillipines, duuuuuuuuuuuhhh”

4 Likes

Didn’t TG4 have this fella doing co-commentary for games once upon a time? He can barely speak English, never mind Irish.

Total recall. Colin Farrell edition just started. Is it tripe?

Apart from Kate Beckinsales arse yes. Total rubbish and an insult to the original

She’s stunning enough to hold my interest. The scene with the knickers at the start was nice. She’s a stunning looking person

She’s unrale

1 Like

Colin Farrell has been in more turkeys than Paxo .

2 Likes

Great line.

She hasn’t been seen in it since and I’ve no fucking clue what’s going on. Unless there’s more Kate in next 5 minutes I’ll be turning in

Kate beckinsdale just hit Colin Farrell in the face with a sliding fanny.

I’m all in now

2 Likes