Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Poor oul Shergar

Disappointing documentary. The narrator’s voice would go through you.

I wonder would any of the Leitrim mafia here know about his final days. @anon67715551
@farmerinthecity
@Massey

2 Likes

No commENT

1 Like

Yerra we’ve forgotten about that oul’ thing.
Jim McGirl wasn’t offering any fresh information anyway.
They were in the right parish all right but with the all invasive fucking forestry you’d be hard pressed to find Aras an Uachtarain in there now.
That’s the way it’s gone now I suppose…

1 Like

I’ve cousins in Aughnasheelin and they reckon he’s buried there @Boxtyeater.He was killed the day he was kidnapped supposedly as the lads couldn’t handle him.

Shergar? Sure Robert Nairac rides past here every morning on him. They both look to be in fine fettle.

Fractured one of his legs in the horsebox and was so distressed they had to shoot him was the story. There was a version of this told last night.

Was funny how they made out that the vet bring conned out of 80k was the end of his life yet made little of the fact that he had 2 shares in the horse which would have cost him 500k. Must have been serious money in being a vet to the big stud farms back then. Doesn’t exist nowadays anyway.

2 Likes

I was curious as to what happened Mr Minogue after this . The copper got the boot from the force . Nothing new in the show bar that story .

They made it out to sound like Minogue was in cahoots with some senior Gardai.

Senior Gardai involved in corruption? Surely some mistake?

Shefflin sounds like a chap in 5th class reading out his homework and trying to put a bit of meaning into it. Dreams Henry. Whatevs.

And JS Bolger is similar when he’s eulogising Nickey Rackard.

I’ll watch it tomorrow night but I hope it’s not all out twee.

Is that Bolger stat about Nicky Rackard not completely incorrect too?

I think it’s in reference to a game against Antrim when Rackard scored 10-45 or something.

And we still lost. Fuckin JJ

This documentary about hurling is very twee.

1 Like

I’ve watched it 6 times, its brilliant.

I told you all that hurling is originally an Egyptian game.

Sat down to watch the programme on TV tonight on Hume but the cluster of cunts on show made me turn it off immediately. I could stomach no more when they wheeled out that cunt Houston.

1 Like

You have a problem.

The only cunts on it are thatcher and bill.
Gerry talking out two sides of his mouth.
Hume and Mallon the only decent sorts and kicked to the side since 1998 for the shinners. That O Neil one looks like she’s licking piss off a nettle.