Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

I think its mostly not staged anyway. I’ve seen a few who he genuinely hadn’t a clue who they were. Maybe with some of the bigger guests he’s told like Christy Dignam or Paul McGrath

Few belly laughs here with the howya

@Raylan is on now

@Watchyourtoes turn on rte one. Live ewok spot

1 Like

Jaysus, @TreatyStones will be raging to miss this

Tis fierce mí-adh to watch yourself on the telly you know

1 Like

Something about to start on RTE1 about growing your own food, should be of interest to the majority of the forum

1 Like

Won’t grow much in the city mate, would you not put a few quid aside and buy nice agricultural land there and harvest it.

It’s a television programme mate.

1 Like

Is that the programme from Grow HQ in Waterford?

Good to see RTE glamourising people getting themselves into debt there on “The Borrowers”

Michael Healy Rae will be on Primetome debating with someone from (didn’t get the name) the Greens in a few minutes.
I’d say Mick has been working on a few prepared quips

She walked all over him for a good chunk of it.

1 Like

Who was he debating with ?

Catherine Martin, the deputy leader

1 Like

Ivan & Cooper gutting David Cullinane here on The Tonight Show.

Who’s this one on Tommy Tiernan?

Angela Scanlon

Your getting good value out of the Europe

Fuck it I’m not used to fine dining I’m fucked

1 Like

A lot of the time Tiernan just asks the first thing that comes into his head. That alone makes it more entertaining than Tubs asking the scripted questions about the new show.

There’s a grand future for the concept of the show if it’s pursued. Just like TV, Facebook and eventually Instagram, we’re not all that pushed on advertisements. Tiernan’s actually perfect cause he genuinely doesn’t give a shit. Most in that position will.

1 Like

Gas tonight when halfway thru the intervew he twigged hed been mixing her up with Patricia Scanlon