Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Dragons’ Den?

Ya. The blonde has extensive experience in publishing.
She’s very experienced in it.

She’s some wagon. It’s a terrible programme. The dragons are barely a cut above some of the simpletons on this show.

This cunt is everything wrong with modern Ireland

There was a splendid programme on RTE1 earlier about wildlife in Galway City. Some excellent camera work.

First of a series of programmes on wildlife in Irish cities.

Worth watching on the player if you are a Galway-connected and/or wildlife-enthused person.

Jesus she is an utter clown of a woman

Was much time spent on the Galway itinerants showcasing the bare knuckle boxing?

Philomena Cunk doing a great job of explaining Shakespeare on BBC2 at the moment.

1 Like

It’s perfectly crafted torture for anyone with a tiny bit of IT knowledge. Absolute garbage.

Lets fit as many buzzwords as possible into each sentence, but we’ll break them down into their simplest form so everyone can understand them.

I think one of the main characters just said all paedophiles are left handed!?!

Its a common trait in a lot of paedophiles was what she said!

The Hollow Crown on the Beeb.

Hand to hand combat seems like such a pointless exercise. Sure and certain death for most protagonists.

The Gadget Man with Richard Ayoade is a great show.

1 Like

Peter Kay is a fecking gas man, he’s dressed up as a woman there doing a skit with Sir Paul McCarthney on BBc1, it works on so many levels

The shades having a go at reality tv on RTE2 now

1 Like

The shades:grinning: haven’t heard that one in a while.

Tg4 now lads. Doc on massacre in 1995 in serbia/croatian war. The one the Danes apologised for. Fella in charge I’d back there and explaining himself.

They’ll be making one shortly about the massacre of the ELC on TFK in the year 2016

3 Likes

Bollix this Brendan O Connor cunt is after getting another gig. Fuck me this is brutal. The usual cunts of talking heads blathering on about the same ould hackneyed shite.

1 Like