Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Lol

I saw him playing up close in Fitzgibbon a good few times. He was absolute class. Unbeatable, fantastic hands, huge puck out. So you might enlighten me as to why he never really made it at senior inter county.

I’m unable to quantify why James hasn’t 8 All-Stars, sports psychology isn’t my forte…
I do however remember James having a few less than glorious outings where the occasional cock-up, spilled ball or late reaction may have been detrimental to the Galway cause.
There seemed to be a collective groan from the Nogra fuckers when Callanan was either injured or otherwise unavailable.
Confidence in the intrepid James wasn’t great. I’m sure the experts will pick the meat off the bones here for you.

Hi James…

1 Like

Always seems to have one brain fart per match in him and it’s pot luck if he gets away with it or not.

He was beatable very often, had terrible hands and panicked everytime the ball dribbled towards him. Finally he couldn’t find a forward with a puckout to save his life even though he could send it over the far endline. How did you expect an auld lad from Leitrim to explain this bizarre turnaround in James’ fortunes?

I was hoping for an unbiased reply from a non-Galway person. And I got one.

Skehill was a fantastic minor keeper, probably due to the fact he was the size of a lad in his mid 20s when playing against lads in their mid teens. He was huge

Didn’t have the top two inches for senior intercounty.

2 Likes

He had a huge presence back then alright. I just imagined he never really got the opportunity, but perhaps he did.

Jimi Hendrix putting Nicaragua through the speakers on bbc 4

1 Like

Tribute to Glen Campbell here on Opry le Daniel on TG4. Glens lovely daughter Ashley up first.

3 Likes

Glen was fantastic

One for the lovely ladies

1 Like

A fine looking bird

Glen came up with some riffs and melodies in fairness to him.

1 Like

Witichita line man,an unreal song

3 Likes

Galveston - another stone cold classic. Shame about the shaper fella singing it, he is more Neil diamond than Glen

2 Likes

Glenn was a wonderful talent . A lovey voice too

There is some amount of that never happeneds in this show.

1 Like

Lad here walking it to 1 million on who Wants to be a millionaire on VM1.

Wheels came off the wagon on a tennis question