Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

This is brilliant, Trump might have picked a more loyal golden circle :smile:

I’m watching True Lies on an American TV channel. Jaime Lee Curtis is about to dance

1 Like

This is outstanding. Hard to believe how fundamentally stupid some people aspire to be

1 Like

A classic

Waterford Leo giving us a lovely tour of Dungarvan castle and its surroundings here

This is very heartwarming. Leo is an alright sort. Up Waterford

I really think Matthew could be Leo’s forever man

Walking along St Declans way now and popped into Mount Mellerary for a quick hello

That was quality TV. that presenter was very good. Next week we visit Co Down

1 Like

Lismore Castle in fact and they walked to Melleray. Nice show.

Eileen Dunne after getting a lend of Sharon’s Kung fu outfit here

Lismore is a lovely place. There is a lovely gastro pub in the town down by the castle side. Can’t remember the name of it, modern kind of a place.

Its immaculately clean and proper.

2 Likes

Mea Culpa. It was excellent. I didn’t know about Leo’s Waterford connections. He came across as a genuine alright sort there, such a pity he hates poor people so much.

Foleys on The Mall

A noble establishment

Terrific place, couldn’t speak highly enough of them. A number of years ago I had to organise two funeral afters in rapid succession, my Grandfather and Aunt died the same week and my mother was numb, they couldn’t have been more accommodating. My mother was from Cappoquin originally and her people are buried there but none of the family were there anymore so we were organising it all from Cork.

1 Like

Jaysus that’s tough going. People like that deserve business.

The food was top notch the day we went and the staff friendly. I’ll go back

Michael Palin really made the best travel shows.

Show on Himalayas on BBC 4 now.

2 Likes

His Around the world in 80 days was a classic, I remember it used to be on a Wednesday night before Sportsnight

1 Like

I just love this intro,long before Sky and the bullshit they brought.