Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

That Matt Dawson is an awful cunt.

1 Like

Watching the Young Pope on Sky Atlantic…awful stuff so far.

Anyone watching portillo on 1916? Interesting

An old question for which I have never been able to get a satisfactory answer. How many were sentenced to death but we’re not carried out?

Very good and balanced programme I thought considering the perspective

Just catching up with the Ardnacrusha power station programme … Lots of personal history for myself … We used to go swimming there as kids, jumping off the bridges of Ardnacrusha and Parteen and some of my mates used to jump off the main tower itself. We used to fish off the Blackwater also… More importantly, there’s a good chance I carry the DNA of a European worker who worked on the weir, tho the math is slightly off… It would explain my wonderful bronze complexion tho. The family were originally from Parteen and many of the locals rented out rooms to workers to earn a few Bob…the rest is history.

3 Likes

Roaster on Ray Darcy sweating like a hog at being in the vicinity of the lovely Anna Geary.

Anna Geary is very annoying

1 Like

She’s pretty in fairness to her.

1 Like

:smile: In more ways than one.

1 Like

Davy Fitzgerald won’t see 50

Father Peter McVerry has totally unkempt eyebrows.

Which dublin hurler is riding Geary ?

Obviously she’s an extremely annoying cork bitch but I don’t like Anna gearys physique at all. Not alone is she butty and manly id guess she is quite muscular also.

3 Likes

Mike Denver has a great show on sky 389 at the minute

1 Like

Lorraine Keane looking well on Darcy

1 Like

Why are these cunts always on the telly?

1 Like

I’d bury lorraine Keane she is sensational in black leather

1 Like

Must be Kate Bush night again on bbc4 @Fagan_ODowd,this woman’s work on now,an unbelievable tune

1 Like

I still would

1 Like

She’d get it alright