Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

A weedy prick of a niphet just said everyone should benefit from vaccine passports …the logic is that they cant just be for wealthy people to travel, they have to be enjoyed by poor people. I’m assuming he’s thinking that poor people could be placated if they were allowed to flash one to get into the pub. Actually I’m not assuming, this was just his cynical dishonest sales pitch of choice
I’m sorry to say it but these people are pure scum, claire included. Earlier on the show we had luke positioning himself as a victim of abuse…but a chivalrous victim who is more concerned about the abuse received by female virologists in england.
Would these people all have bodyguards? It’s only a matter of time before someone has a go at one of them.
Btw protestors are typified by two women with poor grammar.

3 Likes

Claire Byrne is talking to the Sperminator

:man_facepalming:t2:

Yeah billy big balls… scoff at the lad with a mere 14 kids

Unforgiven on RTE 2

1 Like

Its a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away everything he’s got and everything he’s ever gonna have.

1 Like

Not on tonight but I caught episode 1 of the new series on repeat last night,
Creedon’s Atlas is a lovely TV programme, series1 was outstanding and this new series looks like more of the same, great idea for a programme and John’s easygoing style suits the brief

6 Likes

A smashing show. Looking forward to the rest of the series. Some great info in it. You’d be taking detours off the family holiday this year to see places.

2 Likes

Country Kings at the BBC on BBC4 now

Glen Campbell,what a legend.

1 Like

His Burren show on here… the Burren inspired Tolkien

I’ll watch it during the week, it’s a lovely show

He probably met a few Orcs there.

3 Likes

Calling @Massey

One of your oul’ neighbours is a declared (if late entry) in the popular matrimonial stakes race which will air on Bog1 at 9.35pm tonight. I think her family supplemented her into the race but she took to it well despite the difficult going. Worth a watch for those quirky North Leitrim headbangers.

What’s Bog1 @anon67715551?

RTE1 I think it’s on. I’ve had a bit of a foretaste in fairness, harmless fun. She’s a McLoughlin lassie but then there’s hapes of McLoughlins. It’ll take your mind off more mundane issues.

Who is this wan on tv3 interviewing Harris
:heart_eyes:

Should be good.

2 Likes

Can’t wait. Ewan Ewan Ewan

3 Likes

Anyone congegrating for pints tomorrow should get life imo

1 Like

Patrick O Donovan is some tulip

3 Likes