Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Somebody told him about a Cheltenham party and he’s very worried.

2 Likes

He sounds like a lad playing down his chances because of a tight calf before running a 5k

He sure is. FFG must be very stuck to send him out tonight. On the Tuesday of Cheltenham anniversary of him singing Sean South for a mixed audience in a Gloucestershire pub it is most appropriate that he should be on TV to throw out some waffle

2 Likes

Miriam must be in after a spot of tennis.

Thats twice now PT have had to apologize about Eírige

2 Likes

Mrs ccha likes this :+1:

:smile:

I have extended family that have voted for O Donovan. Some have even canvassed for him I’m ashamed to say.

1 Like

I thought the no sock flashing the ankle craze was a bloke thing

O’Donovan having a pop off Cheltenham is a new low.

1 Like

Wonder will Ewan go for the baseball cap look tonight.

He was worried about young lads pucking around in the park this morning on the radio.

One thing I’ll say in O’Donovan’s defence is that he helped us out locally in the club a few years back.

We were looking for some assistance in accessing funding and went to the 3 sitting TD’s at the time. Tom Neville and Niall Collins didn’t lift a finger help us in any way, O’Donovan was the only one to actively assist and follow up with us all the way through.

He showed promise when he came through first but he has been subsumed within the party system now, tows the party line endlessly. Some of his media performances have been very screechy. Overall he has been very disappointing.

1 Like

wtf?

How did he come across?

I switched over to Shane MacGowan and missed it

St Pats and Bohs trip to Libya from 1989 on RTE 2 now. When Brian Kerr met Gadafi.

Donegal accent?

Shane McGowan BBC4

I’ll shoot him over an email telling him I saw a lad buy 200 cans in Tesco