Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Ewan got stitched up there. They wouldn’t even let him on live and edited his interview.

The Irish media are absolute shills and cowards.

3 Likes

It wasn’t a fair interview.

A stacked panel as requested by ISAG

Very disappointing, not unexpected though.

The mainstream media narrative is disgusting to be honest. We are never going back to what we thought was normal living in February 2020.

Vaccines or otherwise - people do need to cop on. Nphet are not letting this go.

Actually he looked Amish

They should throw the John Book at him at so

2 Likes

I just seen a clip of this,I know that woman alright. She’s a neighbour of Paddy Maguires in The Ross beside the comprehensive school.Bit mad alright like her brother Joe.I’ll give it a proper look when I get a chance

Good show on rte1 about Ireland’s rave scene in the 90s.

1 Like

Heineken House we used to call it. There was very little acieed involved.

3 Likes

Fuck it… What was it called?

My tribe on the plus one now. Christy Rings granddaughter one of the key contributors

1 Like

It’s very good thanks @Spidey. Bringing back happy memories of Fibbers, Sides, the Rock Garden and the Ormond Multi Media Centre.

1 Like

I got out of my fuckin gourd one night in the Ormond Multi Media Centre. I ended up backstage with a band called the Sandals who were a big deal on the Acid Jazz scene. I ingested something and I was as sick as a dog for the next week.

5 Likes

What year did the Rock Garden close ??

No idea

On RTÉ player also

First Dates and Eoin Larkins Laochra Gael clashing tonight.

I’m actually enjoying the Larkin episode

Can you tell me when the ‘how to win a handy free’ part is on?

1 Like

He got sent off for hitting a Dub there and this has led into the depression section