Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

James Kavanagh now on as the expert calling for toilets and park benches.

This is off the charts bizarre

People Before Profit are a bunch of commie crackpots . They should be laughed at rather than debated .

8 Likes

Sinn Fein clearly have a vested interest in terms of the United Ireland aim as well as being in power in the North.

The monarchy is wrong. Despite what O’Sullivan says the fact that the Brits want it doesn’t make it less wrong. Smith was expressing a view on that, forcefully as is her right, and she has a point.

1 Like

Drinking a bag of cans on the beach! Fuck me, the Garda used to chase us off the fucking thing for doing that.

Smell of George Michael off that.

Are the cans the old Guinness ones before the widget ???

Bridget is not happy at all

What sort of a tweet is this from a TD?

1 Like

@Horsebox acting the cunt piddling in peoples doorways.

Filth and duuurt!

This ‘99 year old’ man lark amuses me.

If Jimmy Savile died at 99 years old would people give out about criticising that 99 year old man?

There is no monarchy in Republc of Ireland (Obviously ) . If the Brits want a monarchy well that it their business and not for us to be telling them what to do .

Claire has a portaloo in studio

2 Likes

A portaloo in studio???

Game over folks, game over

1 Like

Wonder is there tae in the flask on the table

1 Like

Standard picnic there - can of Guinness, can of kopparberg, couple of bananas and a baguette.

1 Like

Just because he’s dead doesn’t mean he wasn’t a cunt. Would be more bizarre for PBP as a rag tag bunch of leftist splitters to give their sympathies to a monarch.

I couldn’t give a fuck about prince Philip but their position was pathetic… But of course they have a right to it

1 Like

Will there be hand sanitizer in the portaloo?

It’s not about telling them what to do. It’s about pointing out that a child born into royalty will never want for anything while a child born into poverty will struggle. It’s wrong. There can’t be any argument there surely?