Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

A lot of the locals didn’t give a shit about it,most of the protesters were blowins

6 Likes

Serious dose of misery coming up here on CB live.

Cork…Again. A very strange tribe. You’d guzzle hard tack looking at this misery though.

Michael Healy Ray was grilling Carroll McBotox on agitating a slurry pit tonight on Virgin Media.

Did she give him the crazy eyes?

just saw it, great TV

1 Like

down here in limerick visiting the mother for the 1st time since before Christmas, (vaccine finally sorted). trying to find something for her to watch, TV IS A COD

2 Likes

You went outside your county? You scumbag.

Some Cunt I am

You are ya… You’ll ruin it for the rest of us you selfish prick.

I got the train down and it was actually well busy….lots of people at it. Strike me down LOL. First time seeing the mother since December Unreal. I held firm til she (Finally) got the drugs

Oh right yeah, you can infect your mother … Just everyone else you come in contact with.

you bastard. sure its a cod? have you seen your folks bud?

No, not since December 18th… I haven’t been beyond 5 k.

its shite…I;d nestle dorma, dreams, kate bush, bruce thormby on here with the mother. great to see her after months

Peadar Tobin going for it on Virgin Media at the moment.

Prime Time was a waste of time anyway. That Fran McNulty dweeb trying to get Mary Lou to apologise for Mountbatten ffs.

1 Like

The Cork cunts about to murder their only rebel on RTE 1 there now.

Disgusting stuff. Ambushing one of their own. Set him up and shot him in cold blood.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers was always a bad un.