Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Matthew Perry is fierce shook looking

There was a full series where he sounded stoned most of the time around the time they were getting married. And his weight used to massively fluctuate. Off his face so he was.

Almost as good as Cavani’s agent!

1 Like

Prescription painkillers I think was it?

Hillbilly heroin as it’s called in Harlan County

The Matt le Blanc meme frenzy is over

Si Harris got involved = game over

2 Likes

FFS sake.

Terenure as well like.

In the middle of this now. Matt le Blanc would be a grand man to go for a few scoops with in fairness.

The Snapper is a national treasure. More entertaining that a trio of champions league finals

3 Likes

Changing lanes just starting on TG4 or whatever it’s called. A terrific flick.

3 Likes

I am going to extend this, more entertaining then half a dozen champions league finals

1 Like

A very underrated film

1 Like

Richard Bruton having some meltdown on Virgin now.

Crying about it being 2 on 1.

Don’t think he’d be able to handle a debate if he was a SF TD given the regular ambush jobs the free state media try.

Why is this Anthony cork drip still on tv shows?

Was he baking brownies

The reclusive Gina from Hugo’s on The Tonight Show once more.

1 Like

I just said on the other thread she is speaking 100% to truth right there. You get a license to open up last minute and sure everything you need to comply is already gone!

This government is just terrified of using a bit of initiative and bringing forward any of the re-opening phase.

Would give a huge boost to small public house operators if they said “actually, let’s go ahead on Monday week instead.”

But, no. The anti drink lobby, otherwise known as NPHET, will prolong it as long as they can.

A positive case in our local crèche last Friday. Nothing about it in the media. Wait until the first case(s) are linked to a pub or restaurant or hotel wedding though… detailed breakdown of how many further cases it led to.

6 Likes

I was watching Partition 1921, a semi-documentary by Michael Portillo there earlier. He loosely attributed blame to the Conservatives and their alignment with the Northern Unionists.
For a finale he had Gerry Adams musing in Gerry’s by now avuncular mode. Gerry “thought” that had time and lack of votes not inhibited Michéal he might have forged a different path to progress.
Portillo squeezed out a frosty grin before a cursory nod of the head.
He’s a duplicitous bastard that fucker, they aren’t the Conservative and Unionist party for nothing. It’s clear from the mini-doc that those Churchill fuckers were the principal instigators.

This Peter Crouch show is like something that you see produced the week of the all Ireland in Hartes pub and the lady Gregory. Awful drivel

1 Like