Tonight's TV - Continuation of earlier drivel

Watching last week’s gogglebox there
Definitely the best show Tv3 have produced.

I never watched the UK version I assumed it was horseshit. It’s one of funniest things on telly at the moment anyways

2 Likes

Couple of great cctv clips there on Crimecall.

Great bit of drink driving footage there.

I wish someone would answer the fucking phone though.

Davy Glennon about to give us a lecture on Gambling - has he a book coming out or something?

Who is this stoned looking lad on Claire Byrne?

What’s wrong with the stick hurler on Claire Byrne? Gambling addiction is it? “Look it, I suppose, its a disease I have and I’ll be fighting it every day.”

“The government need to bring in laws to fight gambling.” That’s his solution. What laws FFS.

Self control Laws.

They’re already in to the best of my knowledge.

Golden rule of gambling, don’t bet what you can’t afford to lose.

My bad.

You have to take into account that the fellas who struggle with gambling aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Davy would have stayed gambling regardless of laws or some such other ridiculous ideas.

Some fellas would even suck down a fat one to do a bit of gambling.

And shout about it…

Disappointing lack of recreations tonight. Con Murphy was a big loss to crimecall

Claire Byrne is looking sensational. Imagine her there after she goes home after the frontline and she in the kitchen washing up the dishes as you came in the door from the pub.

3 Likes

This whole segment seems a complete waste of airtime.

What line of work is Glennon in?

1 Like

Most people lose at gambling. I think the figures are something like 95-98% of people will lose at gambling. Many millions of people gamble. Are you saying all these people aren’t “the sharpest knives in the drawer” as you put it?