Tonight's TV

solo Dios sabe on tg4 now…good flick…

full metal jacket on itv4

travolta cutting up the dancefloor in Saturday Night fever on Rte 1 now…cracking movie…old skool…:clap:

Outstanding!

Gold + 1 has a rowan atkinson sketch thing on. The last fifteen minutes(as viewed on normal gold a minute ago) are superb.

That was a great show there about the social inclusion programme in Belvedere. Unflinching.

Didn’t see show but have heard the Belvo principal on radio few times recently. Seems an alright sort

The Joyces on Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on Channel4 +1. :smiley:

Spirited Away starting on Film 4 +1 now, gorgeous film

It’ll be interesting to see who gets chosen. Not a nice job having to choose. I was surprised in the end when they just drew the names from a hat. I guess it’s a fair method when you can’t make your mind up.

I reckon the son of the guy with the bad back is a shoe in. The rest I don’t know, mavbe the lads who’s good at art and had a portfolio collected since junior infants.

Good show

[quote=“shake, post: 825644, member: 253”]It’ll be interesting to see who gets chosen. Not a nice job having to choose. I was surprised in the end when they just drew the names from a hat. I guess it’s a fair method when you can’t make your mind up.

I reckon the son of the guy with the bad back is a shoe in. The rest I don’t know, mavbe the lads who’s good at art and had a portfolio collected since junior infants.

Good show[/quote]

Saw Aiden Gillen at the back of the hall for one of the introductory lectures.

Saw that alright. Is this is a series? I just switched it on to see the Polish family. Interesting that both the young lad and his sister consider themselves almost completely Polish, despite yer man speaking like a fairly regular Dublin kid at this stage.

2 parter.

The Snapper on TV 3 here

Give a little, helps a lot…

It’s years since I watched it last. Meaney is fucking superb in it.

Dublin v kerry on now on setanta. Kerry are 3 up. No way back for dublin by the looks of it.

Programme about Irish basketball in the 1980s at the moment which will be of interest to anybody who remembers the brilliant clashes between Burgerland Neptune and Premier Killester circa 1987/88.

BBC4 have three programmes dedicated to Seamus Heaney tonight starting from 10pm

Brighton Bomb, More 4 10.35pm - Examining the plot to kill thatcher.