Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

That was a scam? :open_mouth:

I think it turned out that it was very unhygienic and it killed the fish like mad

Yeah but they ayte the skin?

Took the family in here this afternoon after being across the road in Mountjoy Square at the Funtroplis Street theatre yoke. A huge success. A cool sort of spot set up in a basement. Food was excellent and extremely reasonably priced. We will be back.

Also about 500 metres from croke park for all you muldoons with notions, who have have abandoned the tae and sandwiches from the boot of the car option.

8 Likes

I was there last week for the first time in a few years. Can’t go wrong at 2.50 a taco.

1 Like

We all partied

1 Like

Taza restaurant Artane Roundabout. Bedside the Roundabout pub. Pakistani Restaurant. Top class. I had a lamb shank curry. Only my first visit but I expect on future visits to be ranking it higher than Kinara.

17 Likes

They used to serve folk in their cars during the pandemic when you couldn’t dine in. You’d park up outside, head in & order (or order ahead even), they’d come out & shove one of those wooden tray/board things across the width of the car & you could sit there atin’ your curry. I’ve never been but I heard good reports from people who ate in the restaurant &/or in their cars.

3 Likes

Ah you should go. Sure it’s only a hop skip and a jump from where you are.

Lofty claim. Reckon it’s a tier above that??

I do indeed.

Anyone eaten in either of the Michelin restaurants in Galway? One looks like it’s of the Liath crusty variety but hard to gauge from just the menus

Just go here, you won’t be disappointed

3 Likes

Lovely spot.

There an outrageously good tapas bar on Middle street called Sangria, pricey enough, you’d spend a lot to be full but its unbelievable food, south American rather than spanish but they have most of the classics as well.

1 Like

I’ve eaten in Aniar. Wouldn’t bother going back.

2 Likes

Save your money. Dela, Kai, West at The Twelve and Lignum are all fantastic. The last two especially. The tasting menus are an experience.

1 Like

Some great advice here, cheers lads :clap:

+1

Chowder and a pint of Guinness at o Grady’s is always pleasant (and cheap)

2 Likes