Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

How Twee. A restaurant in Foster and Allen’s home county called Thyme.

2 Likes

One of the great subversive songs. Well worth a name check.

Strange to call a restaurant ‘Virginity’.

What’s the grub like in Pakistan

Rump steak

Garlic and camembert potato dauphinoise

Not bad at all. The others at the table all had fillet and we’re very happy. Desserts were perfunctory and uninspiring but a daycent feed

5 Likes

It’s lovely. Middle Eastern. Not overly spicy. Lamb tandoori and the like. Lovely bread. Rice of course, and mutton stew. Kebabs. Fish is really nice. Often cooked over a bbq type set up

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy beef being brought in from Australia. I expect you to chain yourself to a fence outside immediately

No point doing it here

Ill have to travel to source this summer to protest there

9 Likes

€90 for an 8oz Sirloin served with Sweet Potato Fries. One for the mugged off thread

2 Likes

Sure you may as well green wash the price of a steak while you are doing it for the flight.

1 Like

Recommended to me by an Indian colleague as like Indian food and English style Indian food

https://hyderabadikitchen.ie/

Have you tried it yet?

Not yet. Sorry that should be not English style Indian food

Had a smashing lunch in Caffe di Napoli there on Westland Row. One of my favourites. I’m as full as a tick now. I haven’t had that much grub since the Christmas dinner. I might do an @Julio_Geordio on it now.

8 Likes

It is a fabulous spot and great value for money. My go to Italian in the city centre

2 Likes

Alright you Dublin dwelling or familiar lads…

What are your recommendations for the best dish in Dublin 1, 2 or 7 for under €20

Flying in at the weekend. I’ve got Lee’s Charming Noodles on Parnell St on the list to try along with my regular favourites.

Their takeaway stuff is great too

It’s a great place for a nice toasted sandwich and coffee.