Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

[quote=“The Runt, post: 745515, member: 181”]450g rib eye seems measley enough?
I bought two T bones in the butchers at home recently and they were just over 1kg in total.[/quote]

It’s about 16oz twas plenty.

Rosé. FFS. Were they all out of West Coast Cooler?

The missus likes Rose and I have no problem compromising, maybe if you weren’t so contrary you wouldn’t be a single sixty odd year old man.
Must be sad to know exactly what wine goes with what but have no one to share a glass with.

I’m flush with cash Chewy and don’t mind paying for class.[/quote]

How do you explain the Rose?

Fuck them Julio, thats the thanks you get for your post.

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 745526, member: 332”]The missus likes Rose and I have no problem compromising, maybe if you weren’t so contrary you wouldn’t be a single sixty odd year old man.
Must be sad to know exactly what wine goes with what but have no one to share a glass with.[/quote]
On the contrary, I enjoy having the full bottle to myself.

:clap:

to quote Charlie Sheen “Winning”

To each their own I suppose, seems like a sad old life to me

I’m sure Julio Geordio will apologise to Fagan ODowd when he calms down.

:smiley:

Unlikely, TFK is built on people who never apologise. I’m sorry but thats just the way it is.

It’s a grand life Julio.

The Kingfisher on Parnell Street is a good spot. A bit like McDonaghs in Galway in that it does take away as well, but it’s better. Best chips I’ve had in Dublin for quite a while.

Would you chance a glass of Rose inthe Kingfisher Sidney.

It’s over ten years since I’ve drunk Rose at all, but yes I would.

You’re a ballsy guy Sidney.

01/01/1970 :smiley:

Is Fagan posting from the past, or is that his birthday?

Not getting you there cm. What are you seeing?

Where it states how long ago a poster made a post, it had that date next to your last post but it seems to be resolved. I thought it was a crafty bit of banter from Rocko the owl devil, but probably just another glitch… The place is falling asunder.

An interesting blog here from some lad who used to work in the food business

http://lovindublin.com/

[quote=“Phil Leotardo, post: 755796, member: 197”]An interesting blog here from some lad who used to work in the food business

http://lovindublin.com/[/quote]

I was reading this blog and noticed the glowing review for Rock Lobster, the new place over Keily’s, Donnybrook. I mentioned to my woman yesterday that we should go sometime.

She gets a call this evening from a friend offering her a voucher for €60 for the place that her friend can’t use as it expires on Saturday and she’s busy all week.
Hot diggity-dog. :pint::clap:
We’re booked in for Wednesday evening and I shall report back.