Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

[quote=“Fran, post: 780509, member: 110”]Mrs. Fran recommends this place http://www.777.ie/home.html

Get her sauced up early, go home for some early evening delight and then you have Sunday night to yourself to do what you like[/quote]
Lots a virgins on here Fran your advice might be wasted here

I need an update here bandage

I want to go to Marco Pierre White for a family celebration. Sister wants to bring her kids along (age 3 - 8). Anyone know what their attitude to children is like? Intend going on a Sunday, late afternoon/early evening.

Marco is a hungry cunt so will bite the hand off you. If you’re in the Malahide area would you not go for the Bon Appetit sunday lunch. Great value and as far as I know kids eat free.

I’m southside I’m afraid. Problem it’s a special occasion and I’d like to go somewhere as nice as possible. Shanahans was my first choice but I expect they’d be cuntish enough about kids.

Meant to put this up a few months ago. Hands down the best restaurant I have ever been to is Sabor Brazil off Camden Street. It is No.1 on Tripadvisor for a reason. Outstanding service, quality of food and experience. Run by two shirtlifters but don’t let that put you off.

Tasting menu is €100 per skull but a few deal sites are doing a 50% voucher at the moment. This entitles you to seven or eight courses including drinks such as cocktails, verious wines with courses, cognac and whatever else. We purchased a bottle of wine to go with the steak but it wasn’t really necessary. Arrived in at 7pm and rolled out at 11pm. Incredible. Booking though especially for a weekend is months in advance.

Absolutely perfect if trying to impress/woo/placate a lady friend.

When we were kids making our first communion and holy confirmation almost every single person in the class were brought to either Roly’s Ballsbridge, Pings in Stillorgan…or this other place in Stillorgan…Blake’s I think it was. I think Roly’s is still supposed to be good and I assume child friendly.

(I was brought to a Chinese in Bray, for the record)

Why not simply ring and ask?

Should be fine. Was there a few weeks back and several kids around.

It’s nice grub there but not worth the money IMO.

Thanks for the replies chaps. Will probably proceed with MPW.

The vast majority of restaurants should be fairly sound about kids for Sunday lunch.

If they look like the kids are annoying them just pump them full of fizzy drinks, wind them up and send them off to wreck the place.

Bumped for Mac

Hey Fagan, did you see the Wild HOney Inn lisdoon getting that award?

Anyone recommend a good spot for an afternoon/early evening dinner on a Saturday in Dublin that does not require a booking, reasonably priced with top notch food?

No kid, I didn’t.

Ate in Bistro One in Foxrock again tonight. Top notch as usual :clap:

George Hook also thought so.

Oddessa. Just across from the stags head. Brunch stops about 3.30 and it reopens for dinner at 6 i think but its quality food at areasonable price.

Fade St Social
Brasserie 66

Thanks chaps.

they got the one for best value food…I cant remember the name…given out with the michellin stars…check it out…really good