Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

The thread title is ridiculous.

I hope he enjoyed it as much as you did.

I’ve been ordered to bring some business associates to dinner on Wednesday evening and I’m looking for recommendations for the Blackrock, Monkstown, Dun Laoighaire area. Could the forum provide recommendations?

Are you interested in fine dining or a casual bite to eat

teddy´s in dun laoighaire do a lovely 99 pal…

Would consider both options or even something in between, @Fran.

You have a cunt of a job.

Regular international travel and dining with clients in the evenings… :eek:

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 846255, member: 686”]You have a cunt of a job.

Regular international travel and dining with clients in the evenings… :eek:[/quote]
I don’t think Bandage would be happy in a 9-5 job.

Come on, guys. Help me with my request.

I have yet to get a bad feed in Eddie Rockets. Is there one in close proximity

take him out to dalkey…there´s loads of good restaurants there…

There is one in Blackrock. I wonder would the lady in question appreciate it though.

Hartleys in Dun Laoghaire is decent enough fare, very good location at the harbour (just beside dart station) and you could walk hand in hand down the pier afterwards.

There’s FXB’s in Monkstown where you’ll be guaranteed a good steak.

If you want to go a bit further out Deville’s in Dalkey is excellent. May be a little intimate for a business dinner though.

Top tip would be Hartleys, I don’t know much about Blackrock though

Rasam in Dun Laoghaire - really good Indian

Purple Ocean Dun Laoghaire - was being renovated - worth checking if open

[quote=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 846282, member: 2272”]Rasam in Dun Laoghaire - really good Indian

Purple Ocean Dun Laoghaire - was being renovated - worth checking if open[/quote]

I haven’t been to Rasam but I’ve heard it’s very good. Cavistons across the road is very nice too if you’d like some fresh fish @Bandage. If you’re going to glasthule that also brings weafer and cooper into play

And you can get great gas out of the glass tool and Mickey Marbh jokes.

Many thanks, @Fran[/USER] @[USER=2272]TheUlteriorMotive. Plenty of options there. :clap:

Devilles is nice but i wouldn´t call it intimate Francis…

Hartley’s restaurant in Dun Laoghaire is very nice mate but the portions are quite small. I had lunch in the Purdy Kitchen in Monkstown last week and it is good. FXB there is very good also. Ye can have a few pints after dinner and you could regale your clients with updates on your 5 a side football exploits.

Ouzo’s in Blackrock is excellent.