Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Jesus I had fish tacos from fish shack on dun laoghaire pier last summer and they were nowhere near that size

I’m no help here but I see @gilgamboa has given it a :+1:.
Normally that would be enough for me but he’s all over the shop these last few days.

1 Like

He’s not been right since the RWC in truth

1 Like

That pop up restaurant on the top floor of the Trinity Street Car Park has been shut down by the FSAI.

Just like the tyres….

4 Likes

1 Like

You’re having a good year clearly

Rubbery?

Had those tacos on our trip to Malahide last summer. Good grub in there. Anywhere that gets the thumbs up from Mrs (veggie) and the little wan is worth a revisit.

1 Like

Its brilliant. Our go to place. Kids love it, we love it. And decent guinness in tap the odd time youd be drinking.

1 Like

Bhí mé ag tiomáint an lá sin.

2 Likes

We had a great breakfast in Deja Vu a few weeks ago, passed that fish shack place on the Main Street but it wasn’t the right time, looked like my kind of place

2 Likes

You’ll be back…

We’d often pop into Malahide when in Dublin, I have some family there, old Malahide.
Though it’s a nice place to pop into anyway for a bit of grub or a stroll around the castle gardens

Its no portmarnock but a grand spot all the same.

1 Like

Must give this a whirl

1 Like

Any recommendations for something in Dublin city centre for lunch today?

Casual or finer dining?

Casual, couldn’t find a better thread sorry

The Pepper Pot in the Powerscourt Centre does very good grub. You might have to wait for a table but the pear and bacon sandwich is worth it. Duck is a decent Hong Kong style BBQ place on Fade St.

If you’re on the northside, Krewe on Capel St and Wuff on Benburb St are good options.

1 Like