Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

I’ve eaten there. No great shakes I thought. If the real Korean dining experience is a grotty joint with mediocre food then the Kimchi has nailed it.

In the last few weeks there’s been a Mexican, Japanese and Piri Piri chicken restaurant opening in Wexford Town. Heard great reviews from anybody who have gone to CDMX (Mexican restaurant) and also decent enough reviews about Nori (Japanese restaurant) overpriced is the word about the piri piri chicken restaurant.
I believe the only Michelin star restaurant in town is Paul Hynes’ La Cote restaurant which serves, of course seafood. Not too expensive either.

There’s no good Indian restaurant in Limerick
But the Bollywood Temple in Shannon is absolutely top class, worth the spin, trust me

A Michelin Star? I doubt it very much.

I ate in the mogul emperor and it was really good and i love an indian meal, is that gone?

The curry rooms in the south court is excellent

Why do you doubt it?

Edited: not star, not far off, if this is what you mean?

Both of them are grand to be fair, you’ll get a decent meal.
But compared to what you’d get in the other big cities they’re average at best, the one in Shannon will match anything you’ll get in Ireland at that price scale

Mogul was as nice as anywhere I’ve eaten in Cork

I can’t argue with that

Indian restaurants in Ireland are in the ha’penny place to the ones you’d get in Sheffield. I was on business there a few times recently and they were real authentic indian dishes.

Jaysus - not even a Bib Gourmand

1 Like

The very last line is good enough for me.

Embarrassing.

1 Like

You’ve come a long way since Waterford alright.

We have a Michelin starred restaurant in Waterford, bucko.

Copper and Spice in Annacotty is good, bit out of town obviously.

1 Like

Jaysus @Pirlo La Cote isn’t the first cousin of a Michelin Star restaurant. Tis a pity to see Cistin Eile gone. Probably the best bang for buck in the town with top quality food but he’d have had to become a charity to keep it going.

I’d a gorgeous bit of Venison in Sha Roe last night @Fagan_ODowd. I know you like to know every time I eat there

1 Like

Sad to hear it has closed. Had a smashing meal down there last year.

How do you know when @mac eats in Sha Roe.

He tells you.

4 Likes