Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

Went into Brother Hubbard on Capel St last evening for a bit of supper after having a roaster dinner during the day. Hadn’t been in in ages, it’s gone huge.

Impressive simple and handy fare with a beetroot type hummus, some lovely flat bread, falafel, chicken wings and some potatas bravas. All for 30 odd euro. A very pleasing experience all round. First visit to that part of town since all the fuss. Good buzz around. It’s definitely begun.

5 Likes

Lucinda osullivan gives stinkers to those who dont buy her placques

4 Likes

Dont think ive ever seen a tweet from Corrigan in my life

Wires crossed I think. He thought you were referring to Gaz and Big Mikes.

2 Likes

How did the pedestrianised Capel Street strike you

I didn’t really notice it was pedestrianised if I’m honest. Couple of tables outside neilans and Slatterys and McNeill’s but most people were just walking on the paths without much happening on the street etc. Probably more a summer thing I’m guessing. Pubs were rammed though so the street is definitely getting a lift from it.

2 Likes

Cheers mate

No worries, mate. Just speaking the truth.

1 Like

Any recommendations for the area around Georges St to Grafton St for any casual dining restaurant where you might not need a booking? I’ll be in that area tonight but not sure what time I’ll arrive.

Chinese sichuan noodle house opposite kehoes. Best fucking spot in dublin.

1 Like

Noodles and the ride, what more could he want

A cathedral of noodles

6 Likes

Xi’an Street food?

1 Like

Gotham Cafe just off Grafton Street is usually pretty reliable and should be available as a lot of the office parties will be heading for Lemon and Duke and those sort of spots. Davy Byrnes pub and Cafe en Seine will be ok as well I’d say.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input but have you a number for that Chinese lad in your estate and I’ll see what he recommends

2 Likes

A temple of noodles surely

Ukiyo
Brasserie 66
Maneki
Lucky tortoise
Fade st - bar part
Wagamama

If I was you I’d try Pi

http://www.duck.ie/

I wouldn’t eat there based on the name

El Silencio behind pablo picantes - savage cocktails and tasty mexican grub. Very casual.
Big Fan on Aungier St

1 Like