Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

A snack box with a portion of curry sauce from chicken hut is about the height of your restaurant experience

The missus wants to bring me to the Oarhouse in Howth for my birthday.

Good choice? Neither of us have been there but she seems fixated on it.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 888310, member: 129”]The missus wants to bring me to the Oarhouse in Howth for my birthday.

Good choice? Neither of us have been there but she seems fixated on it.[/quote]

Are you sure you didnt mishear her?

Are you sure she said " oarhouse"?

[quote=“Mac, post: 874956, member: 109”]Glad you liked it croppy. A great place to be fair.

I ate in Tribeca for the first time yesterday. Wasn’t as good as what everyone had said it was.

Was in the Chill Club off Sth Anne St a couple of weeks back. By far the most original and authentic Thai restaurant in Dublin. Really gorgeous food in there.[/quote]
Best Thai restaurant I’ve eaten in in Dublin.

OT, what would Howth be like as a place to live?

Wahey! I left it there, an open goal for someone. Glad it was you Art.

Howth peninsula is probably the best place in Ireland to live. The only downside is the weekly stream of gawkers who clog our roads trying to get a closer look at our gilded lives.

Are you living there? Been thinking of moving home, well to Dublin at least, this year if a potential job materialises. Howth would be the first option to live I’d say but I was never even there before. Looks nice from the boat though.

I used to have the same problem in Dalkey.

Such a nuisance.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 888310, member: 129”]The missus wants to bring me to the Oarhouse in Howth for my birthday.

Good choice? Neither of us have been there but she seems fixated on it.[/quote]
Was very good when it opened first, and was for a long time my favourite restaurant, but they changed the menu a while back and there just isn’t the same variety of fish being served anymore. It’s still very good though. Decor is very basic, mind.

Yes I am. Surprised you didn’t know. I am tfk’s foremost peninsulan.

Have you room for an acolyte?

How are you getting on, more to the point?

You could probably take the mews and not put in nor out on me.

Was thinking of the east wing.

Glad we agree on something mate.

Is there a school out there? I honestly have no idea.

Fuck off.

Yes there are a number of fine schools on the peninsula.