Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

A lovely part of the world. Forum heavyweights around every corner, ideally placed for retreats to the breathtaking countryside of Fingal or a quick dart (pun intended) into town. The traffic can be brutal and the further up the hill you go, the worse the water pressure is, but all and all it’s heartily recommended.

I’m not sure how long you have left Ireland but schools are very plentiful here these days

It seems like every second hedge has one these days.

What would be your favourite Hedge in Howth?

Is that traffic into town, or in Howth itself? There don’t seem to be that many roads. I’d plan on cycling in every day but my wife if she finds work (a bit of a deal breaker) , would likely drive.

I’m very saddened that @farmerinthecity didn’t have a good Neon experience. I’m very fond of that place.

funny enough the rush hour traffic is fine. It’s the fucking rubberneckers on a Saturday or Sunday - particularly a fine Sunday - that make a bollix of the traffic.

Thanks Fagan.

Don’t let the traffic put you off. It’s a wonderful place to live.

[quote=“Spidey, post: 874904, member: 289”]Have another date in Sabor Brazil this week. Hope its as good as last time.
[/quote]

Heading here tonight, really looking forward to it. Is it true it takes 4 hours?

Julio is taking me out to dinner in Dublin for Valentines :clap:

Anywhere decent in Balbriggan folks? Here for the night, want something good.

The Xhinese Kites is nice. There is also a Cuban restaurant called Bella Cuba which is decent if not great. Not too far from beggars bush and chop houSe (nice if over rated) or Paulies pizza beside Slatterys

Think you’ve described Ballsbridge rather than Balbriggan, bro.

Also look at Roast in Ballsbridge

Sound, thanks.

Sorry I glanced and read it as Ballsbridge

:oops: :pint:

Sorry as noted above I read bal and saw Ballsbridge so ignore it

An easy mistake to make :smiley:

Sound. Seems to be fuckall out here, thought seafood restaurants would be ten a penny.