Top 10 Irish Restaurants (that spidey visited in a week )

They have a sister restaurant in Tramore, Beach House, that’s well worth a visit. Only opens for lunch.

2 Likes

Out splurging on fish and chips and wine of a Monday…you’ve the life of fucking Reilly you know that.

2 Likes

i bet the fucker is expensing it too!

3 Likes

I’d say that’s the first time splurging and fish and chips have been used in the same sentence

1 Like

We got my Mam a voucher for a cookery class/demonstration thing down there for her 70th. My sister got the ‘plus one’. She said it was brilliant.

2 Likes

Devilles in dalkey

Pork belly, with potato dauphinoise, black pudding crumb, spinach and apple mash

Banoffee pie

5 Likes

Agreed. A noble spot.

A place id never think of going or have never heard mentioned as a place to go…nice views out to the river?

My mother went there with her pal a few weeks ago …loved it .as part of the deal you got a free cookery book (40 euro in easons she told me) and when they realised the two ladies were in a twin room they gave them a cook book each (40 euro in eason)

It’s the little things make a difference…I’d say my mam has told 100 people since about the service she got

2 Likes

My mother was raving about him and the place for months after

1 Like

Piggybacked on free meal from Mrs Pox tonight by virtue of nixers she did for someone.

Pottigers in Skerries. I now know how people can get gout. A tasting menu.

1 Like

Myself and a few roasters from home stayed there one night years ago. It was wasted on us. A friend’s Mrs worked in Aghadoe and used get us savage deals in hotels around the country. Maybe €100 for a twin room B&B

1 Like

Yes, we had window table. Hard to beat the hot tub there of a winter’s evening if you are staying over.

1 Like

Must check it out…owners by same Chinese group that have fota I think

1 Like

Daycent value if the grub is good.

Good Oul spot la

Decadent.

[quote=“artfoley, post:4190, topic:5762, full:true”

[/quote]

Surely the pint of Guinness with the dinner gets this an express ticket to the roasters thread?

2 Likes

Not in picture…pint of milk

1 Like

Was this place any use?

https://twitter.com/IrishTimesFood/status/1726248100275327481?t=7szvxr5UUFeUNOepBvGseA&s=19